Death of a family member can be a truly difficult time, we can help with your property issues fast!
Looking to separate assets quickly we can help with a fair cash offer so you can move on quickly
"After being in probate for 2 years with my mothers property, I couldn’t afford to pay out for the refurbishment to sell and after the stressful time of my mother passing, it was the last thing I wanted to deal with. Liam and the team got me a cash offer and got it to me in record speed so I didn’t have to deal with the hassle of the property going on the market and paying the extra fees. I couldn’t thank Sell House Fast Local enough."
Get your cash offer
See how it worksRead more
See the difference
- Commissions/Fees - NO COMMISSIONS OR FEES
- Completion Costs - NONE – we pay all the costs!
- Inspection and Financial Consulting - NONE
- Chance of sale falling through - ZERO
- Appraisal Needed - We make cash offers so NONE
- Average Days Until Sold - IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER
- Number of Showings - Just One!
- Completion Date - A selected date by you
- Who pays for repairs? - NONE – we pay for all repairs
- Commissions/Fees - The seller pays on average £4,320
- Completion Costs -The seller pays on average £1,175
- Inspection and Financial Consulting - Yes
- Chance of sale falling through on average - 1 in 3
- Appraisal Needed - Sale is often subject to appraisal
- Average Days Until Sold - An average of 91 days
- Number of Showings - It Varies!
- Completion Date - An average of 10-12 weeks after accepting offer
- Who pays for repairs? - Negotiated
Most people already know that selling a house is not always a smooth process. But do you know it’s a […]Read More ›
If you’re looking to sell a house with bats please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to […]Read More ›
So, you discovered your house had subsidence and therefore had it underpinned and are now wondering how this will affect […]Read More ›
If you are looking to sell your house quickly, using the services of an investor or an assisted sale company […]Read More ›
Beyond market conditions, the asking price, and the competency of solicitors and estate agents, enduring and sometimes historical issues can […]Read More ›
Selling a house usually takes many steps and much effort, so even if sellers and estate agents know better than […]Read More ›
So, your home has been on the market for a while now without attracting any attention, or those that came […]Read More ›
If you’re looking to sell a house with damp please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to […]Read More ›